Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Do You Allow Your Struggles To Define You...

Living Life, Living from glory To Glory Blog...


~What Defines You~

I have seen so many people who have gone through a struggle;
And they are having such a hard time with it,
And they have become the struggle...

What happens is everything is on the timeline of the struggle.
Trust me, I know this to be true in my own life;
And I have seen it consume the life of many.

Look the struggle does not ever go away;
Even if you get through this struggle, another one is on its way!
I have always loved the scripture that Joy comes in the morning!

Because if you will take each day in the struggle and purpose,
In your heart to live life even if you're dying or very sick.

Look mortality rate in at about 100%

But, I figure if I am going to live my days out;
I have purposed in my heart to pray to not allow anything
That is bad to define me.

I have learned the hard way to not burden everyone else with my woes!
I share with only a few people that we have the love and privilege
To help one another, but even then after a while it will become a weariness!

Each day is a new day with the chance to have a new beginning!
As humans we get a picture of what we hear and read in our heads.
I do not want to be known for my woes and sickness or troubles!

So even in my stage of life I want to be a joy to be around;
Not my woes and pain or struggles!


We all have them and as a Christian it has seemed to be a battle going on!
But if there was no battle we would not have any victories!!


Please pray about this word of wisdom;
I wrote it to encourage you!!

Do Not Allow The Battle To Define YOU...
Do Not Allow Fear To Define YOU


~MAY THE TRUTH OF GOD DEFINE YOU~

As Always...
Hugs and a Blessing to each of you that may read this letter!

Living From Glory To Glory


14 comments:

  1. I agree, md it dd encourage me, and I hope others.christ told his disciples when they were fasting for some problem not to let people know by going around looking sad! Instead he said to wash your face and wear clean clothes,

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true. struggle gives us to lead a good life. we will come into one conclusion during struggle. We will get some idea to overcome it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, dear Roxy...and God bless you!
    Mrs.O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right on post, dear Roxy! If I let my struggles define me, no one would want to get close to me. I have a friend who I never want to ask how she is doing, sad to say. And she is a Christian...I just don't get it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you dear Sister! I really appreciate and need this encouragement today. Seems fear has been defining me for a while now and this is not to be for the child of God!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Roxy, this is so true! We will all have struggles in our lives. It does not mean that life is not beautiful. I don't take one single day for granted! Love that sweet nest in the teacup.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for such wise words. It would be such a blessing to be able to sit down and share with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good advice! As a nurse, I've seen firsthand the two responses to trouble in life. Those that have a good attitude do so much better and they end up having more support because they are a joy to be around!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So true Roxy! It is a struggle.
    12 Dear friends, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal that has come on you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. 13 But rejoice inasmuch as you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed. 1 Peter 4:12-13
    Suffering comes with being a christian doesn't it. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Roxy, so enjoyed this post, it is so easy to let your troubles define you. No matter what is going on in your life, there is Joy in the morning, when walking with the Lord day by day.
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post.
    Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. of all things, I have been letting the weather define me....isn't that the silliest thing?! My groanings have been a daily grind to even myself!! This morning I decided to get off the pity wagon, and be thankful and focus on what God has given me. Every once in a while I have to be reminded of where my eyes should be focused....on HIM!!!
    Love you Roxy.
    Debbie
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Praise God that joy comes in the morning...but it also comes in the middle of the night...when we fall on our knees before the Lord and know the shelter of His Wings. You are right...there is always a struggle, either you're in it...or it's coming. May we focus on the joy of the Lord...the great salvation that He gives, and the provision for each day. Let us encourage each other with these things. Praying you have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and
    gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her
    ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I
    had to tell someone!

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother